- To process components in accordance with paperwork and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- To unpack, log and photograph all incoming components
- To inform the Sales team of the items that have arrived
- To work with the Sales team to ensure timelines are adhered to within the factory.
- To produce all the correct paperwork required for items is corrected and printed
- To ensure the working area is kept clean and organised
- To inspect all components for damage
- To organise dispatch notes
- To communicate with customers regarding collection and dispatch of jobs
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Good time keeping skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive worker
- Keen attention for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both alone and in a team
- Customer service skills
- Counterbalance fork lift licence would be beneficial
- Salary of £22,500 reviewed annually
- 25 days plus all bank /public holidays rising to 30 days plus all bank /public holidays
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Death in service/life assurance
- Paid time off for voluntary work
- Social Committee; Christmas Parties & Non Christmas related events
- On-site car parking
- Cycle-to-work scheme
The duties listed are not exhaustive and may be varied from time to time as dictated by the changing needs of the company. The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties as appropriate and as requested by his/her manager.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become a Goods In/Out operative then please apply today!