- To procure all materials for Zircotec
- To ensure best value for product and services
- To be actively involved and accountable for CI activities to reduce cost base
- To actively manage the supplier base to ensure specification and quality requirements
- To actively monitor and assess supplier performance for materials
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience in a Purchasing/Procurement role
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Skilled in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
The duties listed are not exhaustive and may be varied from time to time as dictated by the changing needs of the company. The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties as appropriate and as requested by his/her manager.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become a Purchasing Coordinator then please apply today!